NRS Chinook OS Fishing PFD Description
With the fit and design inspired by our most popular life jacket, the Chinook OS Fishing PFD has added features for open-water safety and convenience.
NRS Chinook OS Fishing PFD Specs and Features
- Material Description: 400-denier ripstop nylon
- The Chinook OS is a Type III, medium profile life jacket delivering 16.5 pounds of flotation
- PlushFit™ foam and a high-back design combine to create an extremely comfortable vest for any type of raft or kayak seat
- A mesh lower-back offers added ventilation on warm days
- One large, zippered tackle pocket, with internal organization, plus one smaller tackle pocket
- One zippered pocket sized for a VHF radio and three accessory pockets with hook-and-loop closure
- Also features a rod holder, two strobe attachment points, two knife lash tabs and extra reflective accents for low-light visibility
- The zippered front entry and six adjustment points offer a customized fit
- The Chinook OS carries the US Coast Guard Certification through Underwriters Laboratories (UL).
NRS Chinook OS Fishing PFD Reviews
Great PFD! It is comfortable…
Great PFD! It is comfortable while paddling. The pockets are handy for small gear and my iPhone. It easily kept me afloat when I needed it.
Great PFD - not only for…
As we all know it’s important…
I really love my NRS Chinook…
I really love my NRS Chinook life jacket. I fish from a kayak with a lawn chair style seat and the high back of the Chinook makes it comfortable to be on the water for many hours. Its not inexpensive but you can definitely feel the quality. I believe it will last for many many seasons. You really do get what you pay for. I also appreciate all the cargo pockets for my fly fishing gear. If you are shopping for a new PFD, especially for kayaking, make sure to add this one to your list.