MIT 70 Manual Inflatable PFD Description
One vest to take you into your many inshore marine adventures. And, one of the most exciting innovations to come out of the Mustang Survival Innovation Lab. Why? We took our most loved inflatable and made it even more flexible, comfortable and lightweight - without compromising on durability, quality, or safety. The MIT 70 is the smallest inflatable PFD approved in North America, making it your new favourite vest to pack for every inshore adventure.
Exclusive Membrane Inflatable Technology™ (M.I.T.) creates a lightweight, flexible fit. Manual inflation model activates by pulling the inflation handle. Easy-access inflator eases re-arming. High visibility, contrasting fabric when inflated for increased visibility in rescue scenarios
Belt extender sold separately (model #MA7637). Provides 15.7 LB buoyancy when inflated.
Read and submit reviews for the MIT 70 Manual Inflatable PFD.
- Automatic inflation model inflates upon water immersion / Manual inflation model inflates by pulling the activation cord
- Exclusive Membrane Inflatable Technology™ (M.I.T.) creates a lightweight, flexible fit
- Easy-access inflator eases re-arming
- Provides 15.7 LB buoyancy when inflated
- High visibility, contrasting fabric when inflated for increased visibility in rescue scenarios
- Belt extender sold separately
- Harmonized Level 70 approval
MIT 70 Manual Inflatable PFD Reviews
I was surprised with how…
I was surprised with how comfortable and almost stylish this PDF is! I feel like it's a PDF from the future. Manual inflation works like a charm and the compact design makes this an ease to store and pack in the trunk :)