What to Wear Paddling?
What You Should Wear
Need to change your conditions? Take it again.
Our Top Picks
The Fjord is our expedition-style drysuit. It’s constructed from a fully waterproof-breathable 2.5 ply eXhaust material and integrated with 3.0 ply eXhaust panels in high wear areas. This drysuit features our new stealth waistband system, and elastic shoulder straps allow you to wear the top like a bib pant in hot weather.
- British latex wrist and neck gaskets with adjustable gasket protectors
- Waterproof rear torso clam entry and relief zipper
- Articulated spine, knees and elbows
- Internal adjustable suspender system
- 3.0 ply built-in waterproof socks
- Fleece lined collar & fixed storm hood
- Lasercut ventilation holes
- Stealth waistband system
- Double tunnel
NRS Guide Gloves
NRS Guide Gloves offer blister protection, cushion and just the right amount of warmth for rowing and paddling in cool conditions. The open-finger design allows total dexterity for tying knots, tightening straps and other common on-the-water tasks.
- Material Description: 1.5 mm neoprene
- 1.5 mm neoprene provides both insulation and mobility. The ideal combination of warmth and dexterity.
- The neoprene palm provides cushioning and protects from blisters and calluses.
- Silicone pattern on the palms provides positive grip for increased control.
- The hook-and-loop wrist closure ensures a secure, easy fit.
- Pairing snaps on the wrists help keep the gloves together
NRS Storm Cap
You insulate the rest of your body with drywear and wetsuits; don't forget your head. The NRS Storm Cap, with its 2.5 mm neoprene, provides excellent thermal protection.
- Material Description: 2.5 mm neoprene, VaporLoft™ lining, Titanium laminate adhesive
- The 2.5 mm neoprene gives outstanding insulation and warmth.
- Titanium-laminate adhesive reflects back body heat to increase warmth.
- Taped seams help keep water out and warmth in.
- NRS has lined the cap with quick-drying Checked VaporLoft™ for extra warmth and comfort. Plus it prevents that shudder-inducing clammy feeling when you don it in the morning.
- The sturdy, flexible bill provides shade from the sun and helps keep water from dripping into your eyes.
- The stretchy, comfortable no-buckle chin strap makes the cap easy to put on, even when wearing gloves.
- If you plan to wear the Storm Cap under a helmet, the thicker neoprene may require you to go to a larger size helmet.
No one has submitted a review yet for the NRS Storm Cap. Please help out the community and share your experience!