NRS Storm Cap Description
You insulate the rest of your body with drywear and wetsuits; don't forget your head. The NRS Storm Cap, with its 2.5 mm neoprene, provides excellent thermal protection.
No one has submitted a review yet for the NRS Storm Cap. Please help out the community and share your experience!
NRS Storm Cap Specs and Features
- Material Description: 2.5 mm neoprene, VaporLoft™ lining, Titanium laminate adhesive
- The 2.5 mm neoprene gives outstanding insulation and warmth.
- Titanium-laminate adhesive reflects back body heat to increase warmth.
- Taped seams help keep water out and warmth in.
- NRS has lined the cap with quick-drying Checked VaporLoft™ for extra warmth and comfort. Plus it prevents that shudder-inducing clammy feeling when you don it in the morning.
- The sturdy, flexible bill provides shade from the sun and helps keep water from dripping into your eyes.
- The stretchy, comfortable no-buckle chin strap makes the cap easy to put on, even when wearing gloves.
- If you plan to wear the Storm Cap under a helmet, the thicker neoprene may require you to go to a larger size helmet.