NRS Storm Cap Description
You insulate the rest of your body with drywear and wetsuits; don't forget your head. The NRS Storm Cap, with its 2.5 mm neoprene, provides excellent thermal protection.
NRS Storm Cap Specs and Features
- Material Description: 2.5 mm neoprene, VaporLoft™ lining, Titanium laminate adhesive
- The 2.5 mm neoprene gives outstanding insulation and warmth.
- Titanium-laminate adhesive reflects back body heat to increase warmth.
- Taped seams help keep water out and warmth in.
- NRS has lined the cap with quick-drying Checked VaporLoft™ for extra warmth and comfort. Plus it prevents that shudder-inducing clammy feeling when you don it in the morning.
- The sturdy, flexible bill provides shade from the sun and helps keep water from dripping into your eyes.
- The stretchy, comfortable no-buckle chin strap makes the cap easy to put on, even when wearing gloves.
- If you plan to wear the Storm Cap under a helmet, the thicker neoprene may require you to go to a larger size helmet.
NRS Storm Cap Reviews
Read reviews for the NRS Storm Cap by NRS as submitted by your fellow paddlers. All of the reviews are created and written by paddlers like you, so be sure to submit your own review and be part of the community!
NRS Storm Cap