NRS Guide Gloves Description
NRS Guide Gloves offer blister protection, cushion and just the right amount of warmth for rowing and paddling in cool conditions. The open-finger design allows total dexterity for tying knots, tightening straps and other common on-the-water tasks.
NRS Guide Gloves Specs and Features
- Material Description: 1.5 mm neoprene
- 1.5 mm neoprene provides both insulation and mobility. The ideal combination of warmth and dexterity.
- The neoprene palm provides cushioning and protects from blisters and calluses.
- Silicone pattern on the palms provides positive grip for increased control.
- The hook-and-loop wrist closure ensures a secure, easy fit.
- Pairing snaps on the wrists help keep the gloves together
NRS Guide Gloves Reviews
Read reviews for the NRS Guide Gloves by NRS as submitted by your fellow paddlers. All of the reviews are created and written by paddlers like you, so be sure to submit your own review and be part of the community!
I was using my old bicycling…
I was using my old bicycling gloves when I first bought my kayak. There were adequate but I knew there had to be more comfort when paddling. I have had these for about 6 months now, and in the California weather they are sufficient, even on the "coldest" of days. The fingerless design helps with small tasks like changing flies while fishing. The padding is superb. I have not even begun to develop a blister. Definitely a keeper
NRS Guide Gloves