Best Outdoor Kayak Racks
Although we wish we could spend all day, every day in our kayaks, we land dwellers know better. Whether it's at the cottage, the dock, or by the shed out back, many of us rely on outdoor storage for our precious toys when not in use.
Below are a bunch of paddler-favorites to start your search from. Ranging from kayak covers to dock launches and everything in between, you're sure to find an outdoor storage solution for your kayak.
Best Outdoor Kayak Racks
- Deluxe 2-Boat Free-Standing Rack by Suspenz Storage & Transport
- TF-507 Sparehand Double-Sided Freestanding Triple Storage Rack for 3 Kayaks or SUPs by Sparehand Paddlesports
- Kayak Launch by Dock and Launch Connections LLC
- Brat Kayak Cover by Danuu Paddle Gear
- Kayak J-Storage Cradles by Oak Orchard Canoe Kayak Experts
- Heavy Duty Cockpit Cover by Oak Orchard Canoe Kayak Experts
- Kayak Lift & Launch by The Dock Doctors
Deluxe 2-Boat Free-Standing Rack
The BEST way to store your boat is to suspend it on straps so there are NO PRESSURE POINTS, it never touches a hard surface! This 6-Boat Free-Standing Solution will cradle your boats with load-assist pivot arms. Keep your kayaks at the highest level of performance with proper storage. Stability built into this durable kayak storage rack. With a steel core and self-leveling feet, it won't topple even under the heaviest loads. Suspends boats on heavy duty, UV-resistant straps protecting boat from abrasions, dents and hull distortion. Load-assist pivot arms makes loading and unloading an easy one person job. Reinforced safety straps securely hold your boats in place. The rack adjusts to the width, depth and length of your boat for equal weight distribution. Saves storage space by placing boats on side and protects hulls at the same time.
Kit includes everything to store 6 kayaks, canoes and or SUPs:2 Floor Bases with leveling feet and anchoring hardware, 4 Posts, 12 Suspension Bars fully assembled with straps and hardware & 2 Back legs
Marine Grade BLACK for use in salt water environments is powder-coated steel with galvanized coating and stainless steel hardware. $449.95
- Leveling feet and anchoring hardware are included
- Sturdy steel-core construction with yellow powder coat for maximum durability and safety
- Holds up to 100 lbs each boat and 34" wide each
- Indoor or Outdoor use
- Assembled rack dimensions: Footprint: 48" x 48" per tower Height: 72" Deluxe Rack Arm Width: 22”
Great product from nice…
A great kayak storage…
I recently risked divorce and…
TF-507 Sparehand Double-Sided Freestanding Triple Storage Rack for 3 Kayaks or SUPs
The Sparehand TF-507 is a Tools-Free freestanding rack for up to 3 kayaks or standup paddleboards. The TF-507 is the superior upgrade from the popular first generation G-505 kayak rack. The new and improved TF-507 securely stores 3 kayaks or SUPs and can expand into a 5-kayak rack with an additional cradle arm (sold separately). The top cradle arm can support up to 150 pounds, and bottom cradles on both sides can hold up to 350 pounds on each side. It's compatible with C-4 industry grade caster wheels (sold separately,) so it's perfect for home storage and store display to have the flexibility of moving in all areas. Just imagine assembling a kayak/SUP storage rack in less than 10 minutes! This kayak rack comes with a 1-Year Limited Manufacturer's Warranty to protect against defects in material and workmanship. Based in Southern California since 1995, Sparehand Systems is specialized in design and manufacturing rack systems for bikes, kayaks, paddleboards (SUP), surfboards, and others. Our rack systems range from home storage rack to store fixture rack and transportation racks for your car. A subsidiary of Stoneman Sports, Sparehand is dedicated to innovation and simplicity and specializes in high-quality lifestyle and sports products at competitive prices.
- More information about TF-507 Sparehand Double-Sided Freestanding Triple Storage Rack for 3 Kayaks or SUPs
- View all products from Sparehand Paddlesports
- Material Description: Steel
- No tools required for quick and easy assembly
- Freestanding storage system for up to (3) kayaks or standup paddleboards
- Heavily-padded cradle and an adjustable/removable arm helps protect from scratches and damage
- Double-sided stand with top center cradle
- Compatible with G-C4 caster wheels (sold separately) for even easier accessibility
- Sparehand Original Design: Often Imitated, Never Duplicated
No one has submitted a review yet for the TF-507 Sparehand Double-Sided Freestanding Triple Storage Rack for 3 Kayaks or SUPs. Please help out the community and share your experience!
Kayak, Paddle board, Canoe Launch, Manufactured in Ft. Myers, Fl.. of aluminum and stainless. All models are welded aluminum construction and have adjustable rubber covered bunks to accommodate various watercraft widths. The stainless brake winch with stainless cable, controls the lowering and raising of cradle to adapt to fluctuating water levels. Grab rails on both sides, standing and sitting to provide stability.
- The Standard 5 step model provides 48 inches of travel from dock or seawall to water, with 34 inch clear entry
- The Standard 7 step model provides 72 inches of travel with 34 inches of clear entry
- The XW 5 step model provides 48 inches of travel with 43 inches of clear entry
- The XW 7 step model provides 72 inches of travel with 43 inches of clear entry
- Dock requires four 1/2" x 14" threaded rod, flat washers, lock washers and nuts
- Seawall requires four 1/2" x 5" concrete anchors
Great way to find places to…
Brat Kayak Cover
Danuu Covers extend the life of your craft by protecting it from the elements and harmful UV rays! These covers are made with a standard of quality that is higher than anyone else and are shown repeatedly to be the best in their class.
The covers are durable and convenient, simply drape it over your craft and cinch the straps for a custom fit. Perfect storage solution for those without the ability to keep their boat inside a garage or shed - also provides unsurpassed protection while traveling.
- Material Description: Reinforced polyester weave, coupled with water resistance, UV protection and breathable
- Length: 9 ft. - 12 ft. 6 in. (up to 3.81 meters)
- Width: 49 in. (124 cm)
- Fits: Solo Kayaks
- Fully Adjustable for Custom Fit
- V-loops along edges for additional strapping points100% Polyester (UV-resistant)
- Reinforced seams and cross stitching at all pressure points
- Light weight fabric with high tech meshing - durable and convenient
- No metal parts that rust
- Easy on/off design
- Water repellent
- Attached Flag Bag adds safety in transport/doubles as convenient storage
- One-year warranty on manufacturing defects
No one has submitted a review yet for the Brat Kayak Cover. Please help out the community and share your experience!
Kayak J-Storage Cradles
No bent, 1 inch aluminum tubing here! Same basic shape as the incredible J-CRADLES, but at a reduced price to only fit a blank wall area or outdoor, inground post. Made from Heavy Duty, 3" wide, No-Rust Steel. Designed to hold a single or tandem kayak. Deluxe 3/4" Thick Real Rubber Padding! 3 inch wide flat rubber area will hold your boat carefully. Easy one person load - No dangerous ropes or pulleys. Set of two includes 2 HD straps and mounting screws
No one has submitted a review yet for the Kayak J-Storage Cradles. Please help out the community and share your experience!
Heavy Duty Cockpit Cover
Made from Heavy Duty tear resistant waterproof cargo cover material with superior UV protection and durability. Rim Grip technology, adjustable bungee fit system, plus one removable hull strap make this the best cockpit cover you can buy. The adjustable Rim Grip 1/4" shockcord sleeve holds cover securely to any kayak rim. They've enhanced performance even more by adding a removable Hull Strap to go around the middle of the kayak for extra security while cartopping! Handy forward grab loop for easy on-off. Available in black. Great for storage or cartopping.
No one has submitted a review yet for the Heavy Duty Cockpit Cover. Please help out the community and share your experience!
Kayak Lift & Launch
This innovative kayak lift & launch provides a safe and smooth transition for you and your kayak to and from the top of your seawall (or permanent dock) to the water. The launch platform raises and lowers so you can safely and easily launch your kayak (also great for paddleboards & canoes). The non-slip platform features Sure-Step® vinyl decking with a built-in boarding handle, paddle storage hook and kayak leash to secure your craft. Two models available for kayaks up to 38" beam width and 100 lbs. with FREE shipping within the continental USA. Or the heavy-duty model accommodates crafts up to 51" beam width and 400 lbs. (ships freight, shipping not included).
- Material Description: Marine grade aluminum frame with optional white powder coated finish, Stainless steel fasteners
- Accommodates all kayaks, canoes & paddle boards
- Boarding handle with built-in paddle hook, kayak leash to secure craft
- Sure-Step® decking on platform & slip-resistant ladder treads
- Adjustable aluminum & vinyl bunks
- 6’ lifting height
- UHMW guides for smooth operation
- 100 lb. capacity lifts available with or without the ladder
- 400 lb. capacity lift for larger kayaks
No one has submitted a review yet for the Kayak Lift & Launch. Please help out the community and share your experience!