Kayak Launch Description
Kayak, Paddle board, Canoe Launch, Manufactured in Ft. Myers, Fl.. of aluminum and stainless. All models are welded aluminum construction and have adjustable rubber covered bunks to accommodate various watercraft widths. The stainless brake winch with stainless cable, controls the lowering and raising of cradle to adapt to fluctuating water levels. Grab rails on both sides, standing and sitting to provide stability.
Read and submit reviews for the Kayak Launch.
- The Standard 5 step model provides 48 inches of travel from dock or seawall to water, with 34 inch clear entry
- The Standard 7 step model provides 72 inches of travel with 34 inches of clear entry
- The XW 5 step model provides 48 inches of travel with 43 inches of clear entry
- The XW 7 step model provides 72 inches of travel with 43 inches of clear entry
- Dock requires four 1/2" x 14" threaded rod, flat washers, lock washers and nuts
- Seawall requires four 1/2" x 5" concrete anchors
Dock and Launch Connections LLC
Kayak Launch Reviews
Great way to find places to…
Great way to find places to paddle all over! Would love a feature to save Favorites.