SUPErg Description

The SUPErg is a accessory brought to you by Vasa, Inc.. Read SUPErg reviews or submit your own review to share with the paddling community. Check out a few other accessory recommendations below or explore all accessories to find the perfect one for you!

Vasa, Inc.
SUPErg Reviews

Read reviews for the SUPErg by Vasa, Inc. as submitted by your fellow paddlers. All of the reviews are created and written by paddlers like you, so be sure to submit your own review and be part of the community!

I have owned the Vasa SUP...

I have owned the Vasa SUP erg for almost a year, and I consider it to be an indispensable piece of exercise equipment. I live on a lake (in Canada), and from April to November I am an enthusiastic recreational SUPer. But I found myself using the Vasa even in the summer. The high quality workout and the increase in functional strength and mobility is unbelievable. For SUPers, or swimmers and kayakers, or anyone wanting to improve their overall fitness and strength, this machine is really without equal in my experience. This is a purchase you will not regret!

I first learned about the...

I first learned about the Vasa SUP Ergometer after reading about Kialoa's Dave Chun experience with it. https://vasatrainer.com/blog/dave-chun-kialoa-standup-paddle-training-indoors/

Due to weather conditions and a busy schedule, it's not always simple for me to get to the water. Once I got the Vasa SUP Erg, my wife and I can now easily get our workout in - no excuses!

One big reason we got the SUP Ergometer is its versatility. While SUP paddling is the primary use, we can do our OC canoe & Dragon boat paddling just by putting a homemade seat in front of it. Plus we use it for cross training during our lifting workouts. By standing and using the SUP Ergometer we can do shoulder exercises, hip twists, cross chops, lunges, and more to stretch and strengthen specific muscles groups in our bodies. Some workouts are intervals SUP paddling followed by a functional exercise for core, arms or legs, then another SUP interval, etc. Man, an hour of power flies by, especially with the right tunes! We are grateful for this awesome machine!