The Catch 110 HDII

The Catch 110 HDII Description

The CATCH 110 HDII is made for the more advanced angler looking for a kayak packed with convenient and comfortable features for the ultimate fishing experience. By using the power of your legs, you’ll be able to go for long distances without getting tired. All of Pelican's boats have been thoughtfully designed with the most convenient and comfortable features to suit each paddler’s specific needs. The outdoors is now within your reach with the perfect boat waiting for you.

The Catch 110 HDII Reviews

Read and submit reviews for the The Catch 110 HDII.

The Catch 110 HDII Specs and Features

• Cockpit Type: Sit on Top / Open Cockpit
  • Ideal Paddler Size: Average Adult, Larger Adult
  • Skill Level: Intermediate, Advanced
  • Ideal Paddler Size: Average Adult, Larger Adult
  • Skill Level: Intermediate, Advanced

• The HyDryve II pedal system makes maneuvering in shallow water or around aquatic plants, an absolute breeze
  • Tunnel Hull offers maximum stability giving you a secure and steady ride
  • Ergocast G2 Dual Position Seating System
  • Many pockets located on the chair provide more space to store your gear and fishing tools
  • Packed with the most convenient features and storage compartments
  • Two flush mount rod holders, an accessory eyelet, two 4 in. and two 8 in. rigging tracks
  • Additional flotation inside the hull of all of our sit-on-tops meets or surpasses ABYC Standards

Where to Buy the The Catch 110 HDII

Pelican International
The Catch 110 HDII Reviews

Read reviews for the The Catch 110 HDII by Pelican International as submitted by your fellow paddlers. All of the reviews are created and written by paddlers like you, so be sure to submit your own review and be part of the community!

I spent 1460 on this kayak…

Submitted by: paddler864697 on 9/4/2020
I spent 1460 on this kayak and I would take it back if I could and get the catch pwr 100. Not very stable for a big guy

The drive had to be replaced…

Submitted by: guest-paddler on 8/26/2020
The drive had to be replaced after a couple hours of use. They did replace at no cost. Then two months later the rudder system has failed. Been waiting two weeks to this point to get parts. I suppose lesson learned with too good to be true price. Next time I'll just spend a bit more for a better oroven product.

My first kayak ever. I’m…

Submitted by: paddler755478 on 4/7/2020
My first kayak ever. I’m learning more about it as time goes. The pedal was very stiff and therefore it was an extra strain on my legs when I first took it out in the water. I later found out through a kayak group that this can be adjusted. The unit does not come with a user manual but a couple of sheets on how to assemble parts. Then of course I’m thinking I’m ready to go. Pulling the rudder up and down is a piece of work. I wished there was some type manual that provides tips on how to adjust to make it more user friendly. Other than these few things I mentioned, I really like it. Otherwise, I would have given it a 5 star. Pelican need to work on this. Please provide a manual. I kind of have to figure things out or learn from other people that figured things out before me.