Buy 2 Get 1 Free On All Shirts

SeaWing™ Stinger™ Combo

SeaWing™ Stinger™ Combo Description

Simplify the kayak transport process with this integrated carrier / loader system. The SS Combo combines Malone's wing style saddles with a modular loader that extends nearly 22" to protect your vehicle and safely load the kayak.

SeaWing™ Stinger™ Combo Reviews

Read and submit reviews for the SeaWing™ Stinger™ Combo.

SeaWing™ Stinger™ Combo Specifications

Corrosion resistant polycarbon construction

• MPG107 SeaWing carriers
  • Retractable loading frame (extends over 21")
  • Integrated V-block to align the kayak
  • Fully padded to protect the kayak and vehicle
  • Corrosion resistant polycarbon construction
  • 70mm mounting bolts (fits most vehicles)
  • Simple "no tools" installation
  • Lifetime Limited Warranty

• Sport/Activity: Kayaking, Canoeing, Kayak Fishing

Where to Buy the SeaWing™ Stinger™ Combo

Malone Auto Racks
SeaWing™ Stinger™ Combo Reviews

Read reviews for the SeaWing™ Stinger™ Combo by Malone Auto Racks as submitted by your fellow paddlers. All of the reviews are created and written by paddlers like you, so be sure to submit your own review and be part of the community!

I've used the SeaWing and...

I've used the SeaWing and Stinger combo for the past 7 years on both my Jeep Wrangler Unlimited and Subaru Ascent. I can fit two side-by-side to transport two rec kayaks. The Stinger is what makes this work so well..especially for me because I'm only 5'6". I'm able to lean the boats on the Stinger, then simply lift the rear end and push. To unload, you just need to shift the boat back a bit, then pull it down until it touches the ground while still leaning on the vehicle. Then you simply pivot the boat from the vehicle to the ground. I would not be able to load/unload my 55-pound kayak myself without the combo SeaWing and Stinger. Only downsides are the racks are quite noisy when traveling without a boat and the rubber coatings have pretty much come off after 7 years of use. Still..if you're small, or paddling alone and have no help to load or unload, this is by far the easiest and best system for you.