This Product Has Been Discontinued
NRS Vapor PFD Description
Boater's on a budget shouldn't have to sacrifice comfort. With the NRS Vapor PFD we focused our design efforts on the feel of the jacket and not the frills.
Read and submit reviews for the NRS Vapor PFD.
NRS Vapor PFD Specs and Features
- Material Description: 200-denier nylon
- Six-panel design constructed with ultra soft foam for a flexible fit that effortlessly wraps your torso and flows with your movements.
- 400 denier nylon ensures season-after-season durability.
- Features padded shoulder straps, strap garages and reflective NRS logos for low-light visibility.
- The Vapor is a Type III, low-profile life jacket designed with 16.5 pounds of flotation and carries the US Coast Guard Certification, through testing by Underwriters Laboratories (UL).
NRS Vapor PFD Reviews
I've had this PFD since the…
This PFD has great…
This PFD has great versatility and is comfortable. It is easy to put on and has adjustable straps in multiple spots to help you get the perfect fit. You put it on over your head and then buckle the 2 side clips. I love the pocket on it! It can fit a good amount of items in it and is somewhat waterproof
I've had my Vapor PFD for…
I have yet to find a perfect…
I have a fairly short torso so I cannot tighten the waist straps effectively. The chest strap, at least on me, is sufficient to keep it in place so that is not a deal breaker. The neck area is a little high, I have to keep my chin up and look where I am going. That said, it does lie flat against my chest and it does not rub anywhere as long as I keep my chin up a little. If NRS were to lower the front top about 1 1/2 inches and shorten the entire torso about 2 inches this would quite possibly be a 10.
I will review again after some more use.