This Product Has Been Discontinued
NRS Surge Life Jacket Description
Designed for ultimate comfort in a front-entry vest, the full-featured NRS Surge PFD has a seven-panel design that effortlessly conforms to your shape. Thin back panel reduces bulk and the burly fabric construction ensures durability. The NRS Surge is a jacket you'll be wearing for many seasons to come.
Read and submit reviews for the NRS Surge Life Jacket.
NRS Surge Life Jacket Specs and Features
- Material Description: 400-denier ripstop nylon
- The NRS Surge is a Type III, medium-profile PFD delivering 16.5 lbs of flotation.
- The seven-panel design moves with your body and our Cool Flow System (CFS) maximizes ventilation keeping you cool and comfortable for long days on the water.
- Two large zippered pockets fit the day-to-day essentials and a lash tab secures a rescue knife.
- 400 denier ripstop nylon fabric construction protects your jacket from snags and tears throughout the seasons.
- Six adjustment points for a customizable fit and front-entry zipper for easily slipping the jacket on and off.
- 3M reflective accents and logos for better visibility in low-light conditions.
- The Surge carries the US Coast Guard certification through testing by Underwriters Laboratories (UL).
NRS Surge Life Jacket Reviews
Life jacket does not stay on…
Safety on the water is…
Safety on the water is extremely important, but as an adult my whole outlook has changed. Accidents in the water as well as out can happen when least prepared. The help of a quality life jacket is essential to one's safety on the water. I am a disabled 57 year old male, so my swimming strengths are limited. This life jacket would be a great tool to ensure my safety.