This Product Has Been Discontinued
NRS Men's Axiom Gloves Description
NRS Men's Axiom Gloves give you maximum blister protection for paddling and rowing, plus UPF 20 protection for warm days under the sun. The synthetic leather palm is specifically designed for comfort while paddling or rowing, with extra protection in key wear zones. Open finger design leaves your fingers free to tie knots, operate your camera and check the wind direction.
NRS Men's Axiom Gloves Specs and Features
- Material Description: 4.6 oz. nylon/spandex blend
- Silkweight H2Core™ fabric in the glove back stretches four ways, breathes readily for cooling and dries quickly.
- Vent holes in the Amara® synthetic leather palm increase cooling.
- Sticky silicone pads on the palm give excellent grip for paddle control.
- Synthetic leather panel over the thumb web prevents wear in this vulnerable area.
- A soft strip of microfiber material on the back of the thumb is perfect for wiping the sweat from your brow.
- A hook-and-loop closure ensures a secure fit at the wrist.
- Pairing snaps on the wrists help keep the gloves together