Khimera Dual Floatation PFD Description
The freedom to move on or in the water. The ultra-slim Khimera was designed to keep you nimble and fluid on the water, with a dual flotation design that levels up your gear by adapting to your situation. Mustang Survival engineered an ideal balance by offering just enough foam to stay sleek for dynamic movements while staying protected, with a hidden inflation chamber that quickly inflates should you need more buoyancy. Ultra-slim and form-fitting, it’s the perfect accomplice for any activity that requires you to move athletically on the water.
- More information about Khimera Dual Floatation PFD
- View all products from Mustang Survival
- 20LBS total dual buoyancy
- USCG/Transport Canada Approved - Level 70 buoyancy aid
- Compatible with Re-arm Kit G
- Dual flotation system blends the security of foam flotation with the slim profile of inflatable technology
- Slim foam chassis keeps you afloat without creating bulk
- Pulling the manual inflator boosts you to 20 lb of buoyancy, and can be very easily re-armed
- No repacking required - just squeeze air out of the inflation cell and you're done
- Lightweight and low profile design offers greater comfort and range of motion, and eases re-entry into your boat from the water
- Adjustable shoulder and waist straps create a close-to-body fit
- Bright reflective shoulder patches for visibility
- Front storage pocket, and slot to hold extra CO2 cylinder
- Front shoulder attachment point
Where to Buy the Khimera Dual Floatation PFD
Khimera Dual Floatation PFD Reviews
Read reviews for the Khimera Dual Floatation PFD by Mustang Survival as submitted by your fellow paddlers. All of the reviews are created and written by paddlers like you, so be sure to submit your own review and be part of the community!
Functional and comfortable…
Functional and comfortable PFD that you can wear all day on the water. Nice slim design and inflates easily with the CO2 when extra floatation is needed.
Absolutely fantastic ! As a…
Absolutely fantastic ! As a very Plus Woman in the Tata department getting back in a boat with giant flotation on top of what you have is darn near impossible and inflatables burst under that kind of pressure. This design is much slimmer and streamline but also has inflation if you need that extra lift in an emergency.
This lifejacket is a game…
I took the Khimera out…
I took the Khimera out kayaking and loved the low profile foam vest which offered ease of movement. I pulled the manual pull tab to test the inflation functionality and it really worked well and I still could move easily. I feel safer knowing I can always get extra buoyancy if I need it. When pressing the deck and re-entering my kayak, I just released some air from the oral inflation tube which really helped get my centre of gravity down making it safer and easier to get back in. I like the option of the oral inflation to customize the buoyancy too! Great all round vest that I can also take fishing or standup.