Bulkhead Tapered Dry Bag Description
Perfect for kayak bow or stern hatches. Designed to maximize use of kayak storage space, the shape of the waterproof Bulkhead Tapered dry bag allows it to optimally fit in kayak bow and stern hatches. Plus, the PurgeAir™ valve vents trapped air, better enabling the bag to fit into tight spots.
Bulkhead Tapered Dry Bag Specs and Features
- Material Description: Waterproof construction, PVC free
- PurgeAir™-equipped: New waterproof valve helps the bag compress further once it’s been sealed
- Space-optimizing: Nestles into a kayak’s bow or stern hatch space, maximizing use of available space
- Stow-friendly: Made of durable materials that help the bag slide smoothly in and out of hatches
- Tight, simple sealing: Updated DrySeal™ roll-top closure makes it easier and more intuitive to achieve an optimal seal
- Durably constructed: Fully welded seams result in stronger and more durably waterproof construction compared to sewn-and-taped seams
- PVC-Free: Materials have a reduced environmental impact over vinyl-coated materials
- Size: 20L
Bulkhead Tapered Dry Bag Reviews
I have used quite a few…
I have used quite a few times and they defitnally increase the amount of stuff onr can cram up in the stern of the kayak. A bit pricy but well worth it if you are kayak camping
This is a good product and a…
This is a good product and a great concept. Well made and fits perfectly into the bow of my Current Designs Caribou. Very happy with it.