Why People Hate Kayak Fishing
In this video, Southern Salt discusses the truth about kayak fishing and why people hate it. These are 7 things people encounter when they start out kayak fishing that makes them hate it and leave it.
Main Reasons People End Up Hating Kayak Fishing
1. Kayak fishing is uncomfortable.
2. It takes more effort to kayak than be on a boat.
3. The weather can be a huge deterrent - it is either too hot or a storm can roll in unexpectedly.
4. Being on a kayak limits your storage.
5. Other boaters on the water may not respect kayakers.
6. You are unable to cover as much water on a kayak as you would on a boat.
7. Starting out on a cheap kayak, which amplifies the problems listed above.
Subscribe to Southern Salt on Youtube for more kayak fishing tips!
Sit On Top Kayaks are known for their ease of use, stability, and room to move. These fundamentals for…
Pedal Drive Fishing Kayaks are easily one of the fastest growing categories of watercraft in recent…
As the season turns over and fall sales arrive, it’s a good time to inspect, upgrade and replace the…
Join Nathan Joel Rich of Southern Salt Kayak Fishing as he goes fishing for crappie and shows you the…