Learn to get back on your kayak BEFORE YOU FLIP!
Getting back on your sit-on-top kayak isn't that hard - if you know how. That's why it's a great idea to take a paddling safety class BEFORE you flip.
If you fall out, will you know how to get back in? Before you go, take a paddling safety class.
Check out some of these resources:
- What Happens if I Flip? by Paul Kuthe
- How to Avoid Flipping Your Kayak by Ken Whiting
- How to Re-Enter a Touring Kayak
- How To Re-Enter A Sit-On-Top Kayak by Ken Whiting
- How to do a Canoe-Over-Canoe Rescue by Adrian Meissner
If you go to the box store for paper towels and end up with a kayak, make sure you also pick up a life…