Best Kayak Carts
Roll your kayak effortlessly with the use of a kayak cart. Once you have one, you'll wonder how you ever managed without! Especially if you are rolling a fully loaded kayak or fishing kayak with all your gear. These carts are stable with plenty of ground clearance if you need it!
All of these carts are stable and solid, so one of your biggest considerations is the terrain in which you'll need to roll your gear through. Picture the terrain you see yourself on- whether it's road, gravel, grass, beach, and that'll help steer you towards a particular cart and wheel.
As you'll see below, there are a number of excellent choices for kayak carts that come from a number of well-known manufacturers like Suspenz, Seattle Sports, Malone, and others. If you want to see the full array of choices, be sure to check out the Kayak Carts gear guide to see them all.
Best Kayak Carts of 2021
- DLX Airless Cart by Suspenz Storage & Transport
- All-Terrain Super Duty by Suspenz Storage & Transport
- Original End Cart by Seattle Sports
- 11" Kayak Cart by Thekayakcart
- DLX Beach Cart by Suspenz Storage & Transport
- WideTrak AT Large Kayak and Canoe Cart by Malone Auto Racks
- SOT Scupper Cart by Salamander Paddle Gear
DLX Airless Cart
The AIRLESS tires of the DLX Cart rolls effortlessly while fully loaded with a kayak or canoe and all your gear. Rubber bumpers to protect the hull from dings, dents or scratches. Dual-arm Kickstand for extra stability while loading kayak or canoe. Plastic Wheels so they don't rust and arched axle for better ground clearance.
- Material Description: Sturdy Aluminum Frame with Stainless Steel Hardware
- Folds down to: 27" x 13" x 3" and fits into included Mesh Bag
- Platform Size: 13" x 18"
- Quick Release AIRLESS 10" Tires
- 150 lbs weight capacity
- Straps lenghts: (2) short one with buckle 20" & (2) long one without buckle 30"
Great Kayak Cart
Love the DLX. Sturdy, well…
All-Terrain Super Duty
This is the only cart on the market truly engineered for ALL hull types, large watercraft & heavy loads! Wheel clearance for unique hull Types - Extra tall Bunker Bars adjust to 5 positions to fit Flat, V-shaped, and Tunnel Hulls!
- Material Description: Steel Frame with Dark Titanium Hammer-tone Powder Coating; Stainless Steel Hardware; 16" Airless Tire with steel Wheels; UV Protected Tie-Down Straps
- Extended height Bunker Bars provide much-needed lift between hull & cart wheels on V-shaped, tunnel/catamaran, flat bottom etc.
- Kick Stand is shorter than the wheel so when the watercraft is loaded on the cart - the load goes to the wheels allowing the kickstand to release easily!
- Single spring loaded kickstand for easy & stable loading
- Dual Strap System for stable transport of unique hull types with 4 UV protected cam-buckle tie-down straps
- Strap Lengths: 53" buckle end & 66" long end
- NO "Load Shifting" - 4-point strap placement secures the load.
- Premium and now stronger 15" Mag-Lite wheels with Airless "No-Flat" tires.
- Steel Sealed Wheel Bearings
- Boat rests on Over-sized, upgraded heavy-duty foam padding with durable rugged cover.
- Steel Frame with dark titanium hammer-tone powder coating
- Stainless steel hardware and 4 locking pins & wire tether for bunker bars
- Folds flat for easy storage & transport: 31" x 16" x 6"
- Overall size: 31" x 16" x 18"
- 300 lbs weight capacity
- Cart weights 17 lbs.
Original End Cart
The Original End Cart, which fits most canoes and kayaks, is one of Seattle Sports' most popular carts. Updated for 2017 in a new matte-black color with cobalt accented wheels, it folds for quick storage. The heavy-duty frame has an inner dimension of 17", while its upright tubes use snap buttons that extend from 10-17". The new thermal-molded wheels have rubber tread. Maximum load capacity up to 200 pounds.
- Thermal molded wheels with rubber tread
- Upright tubes extend from 10in. to 17in.
- Inner frame width of 17in.
- Folds for quick storage
- Max. load capacity is 200LB.
- Axle Width: 27in
No one has submitted a review yet for the Original End Cart. Please help out the community and share your experience!
11" Kayak Cart
Designed for sea kayaks and recreational kayaks where long stretches of sand must be crossed. Wheels are large 11" x 3" soft rubber smooth tread tires. It is light weight, tough and compact. It can often be stowed under the deck in front of a paddler's legs, behind the paddler's seat or in the hatch. It is also suitable for canoes and rowing shells. It utilizes dual strap attachments. A long strap and hook to secure the cart to the cockpit and a short strap to belt it to the hull. Quick release straps and quick release wheels pins facilitate attachment and disassembly. Wt. capacity 125 lbs.
- Puncture-Free, Solid Rubber Wheels
- Easiest, Most Secure Strapping System
- Flexible, Durable Cradle Fits Most Kayaks & Canoes
- Anyone, Any Age Can Move
I bought my for my Delta…
I have owned this cart for…
DLX Beach Cart
The same great cart frame of our best selling DLX Cart, only with balloon tires for easy use in sand! This kayak beach cart is perfect for getting your watercraft over the sand.
- Kayak beach carts come equipped with 12" Inflatable beach wheels
- Rolls effortlessly with a kayak or canoe and all your gear
- Comes with hand air pump
- Sturdy Aluminum Frame with Stainless Steel Hardware
- Platform Size: 14" x 18"
- Quick release wheels
- Straps lengths: (2) short one with buckle 20" & (2) long one without buckle 30"
- Rubber bumpers to protect the hull from dings, dents or scratches
- Dual-arm kickstand for extra stability while loading kayak or canoe
- Arched axle for better ground clearance
- 175 lbs weight capacity
No one has submitted a review yet for the DLX Beach Cart. Please help out the community and share your experience!
WideTrak AT Large Kayak and Canoe Cart
Most canoes, sit-on-top and fishing kayaks have wide hulls for stability. These boats require a cart with additional width and higher load capacity. The WideTrak™ offers the perfect solution for confident transport in rough all-terrain conditions. Features 12" Never-Go-Flat tires, double 2pc load straps and a Limited Lifetime Warranty.
- Material Description: Folding silver & black anodized aluminum frame
- 12" Airless "Never-Go-Flat" all terrain tires
- Corrosion resistant stainless steel fittings
- Two 11' 2pc cam buckle load straps
- 250 lb maximum load capacity
- Twin kick-stands for stability when loading and unloading
- Works well over rough and rocky terrain
- Breaks down in seconds
- Lifetime Limited Warranty
No one has submitted a review yet for the WideTrak AT Large Kayak and Canoe Cart. Please help out the community and share your experience!
SOT Scupper Cart
Transport of your Sit On Top kayak has never been easier! Boat easily slides onto or off of adjustable Scupper posts.
- Material Description: Aluminum frame
- Super Beefy Aluminum frame
- 10” all terrain Foam-filled tires -No Flats!
- Nylon star-head knobs allow for quick adjustment of scupper post width
- Collapsible for easy storage
- 150 lb capacity
- Powder coated finish
- Compatible Lunar Wheels for deep sand
No one has submitted a review yet for the SOT Scupper Cart. Please help out the community and share your experience!