6 Things NOT TO DO In A Kayak When Fishing
Nathan Joel Rich of Southern Salt Kayak Fishing goes over the 6 most common mistakes people make in a kayak when fishing. These 6 mistakes highlight important kayak fishing safety measures that are often missed by both beginners and experienced paddlers.
6 Things Not To Do In a Kayak When Fishing
- Going fishing outside of your comfort level
- Not wearing a PFD
- Not having a spare paddle in your kayak (for pedal drive kayaks)
- Wearing waders out on the water
- Taking too much gear on the kayak
- Not having a buddy system
Subscribe to Southern Salt Kayak Fishing on Youtube for more kayak fishing tips!