Voodoo Description

New unique design- featuring big open deck, modified V hull, a multi purpose strong aluminum chair/ casting platform. Extreme Stability, efficient paddling, effective fishing. Chair is mounted on 30 inch aluminum tracks, adjustability for trimming as needed. multiple powerpole mounts, easily motorized with micro skiff qualities.

Voodoo Reviews

Read and submit reviews for the Voodoo.

Voodoo Specifications

• Length: 13'
  • Width: 35"
  • Cockpit Dimensions (L × W): 82.00 × 24.00"
  • Deck Height: 10"

• Chine: Hard
  • Storage: Bow Hatch, Stern Hatch

• Standing Platform

• Activity Type: Expedition, Fishing & Hunting
  • Water Type: Flat/Sheltered Water, Open Water/Ocean, River/Creek (Up to Class II)
  • Duration: Day Trip
  • Skill Level: Beginner, Intermediate, Advanced
  • Ideal Paddler Size: Average Adult, Larger Adult

Where to Buy the Voodoo

Kaku Kayak
Voodoo Reviews

Read reviews for the Voodoo by Kaku Kayak as submitted by your fellow paddlers. All of the reviews are created and written by paddlers like you, so be sure to submit your own review and be part of the community!

Love the Kaku voodoo...

Love the Kaku voodoo transom mount. Great for fishing close to shore.

The Kaku Voodoo has taken...

The Kaku Voodoo has taken my time on the water to a completely new level. First off, after many years of a SOT I found myself often sore, achy and tired after 4-6 hrs on the water casting & paddling. Not the case at all now, it is so easy to transition from sitting to leaning while paddling & fishing. Crazy stable, open concept and so much room. It was an adjustment with no “rails” or “wells” as I first felt like things would just fall off the deck but after a few trips, I have tethered my gear such a pliers, fish grips & paddle. No more worries on that. I have not faced waves but it has handled some heavy chop out on the Gulf, fast flowing river water, not rapids but close to that and in both situations it handled very well. The Voodoo paddles & tracks very well. I have about 20 hrs. on it between the river & Gulf and can’t wait for more. Cannot really call this a paddle-board or a kayak, it is like a hybrid skiff and I love it. I would highly recommend getting a demo paddle set-up if you are in the market for a SUP or Kayak. My Son has one and now my wife wants her own as well. I made the purchase from Lee Norris, Tally Yakkers Outfitters (TYO) in Tallahassee, Florida. Lee is experienced and knowledgeable about many paddle crafts and was great to work with.