Galleon Truck Rack Description
The all Aluminum Galleon Truck Rack is a universal rack that works with most short, standard and long beds that have access to the stake pocket holes. Best of all, the Aluminum Galleon rack works with both roll up and fold up bed covers.
The standard leg version works with a roll up cover and carries a distributed load of up to 500lbs while the wide leg version works with fold up covers and will carry a load of up to 350 LBS.
Installs in 1 hour without drilling using thr Universal Stake Pocket Insert Brackets and the Rack can be easily removed in less than 10 minutes.
No one has submitted a review yet for the Galleon Truck Rack. Please help out the community and share your experience!
Galleon Truck Rack Specs and Features
- Material Description: Extruded aluminum legs, siderails and crossbars are oval-shaped for low drag and noise. Connectors and bases are steel which is first zinc plated and then powder coated. Threaded hardware is stainless steel.
- Made from heavy duty, aerodynamic oval shaped Extruded Aluminum – Brushed Finish
- Includes 3 load support bars - Front bar has wind diffuser
- Standard Width Rack holds 500lbs and wide version can carry up to 350lbs
- Has 8.5 longitudinal rail and works with both short and standard-length beds
- Side rails prevent loads from sliding offsides
- Integrated Metal loops into the rails make tying cargo down easy – 8 Eyelets total
- WORKS WITH BOTH ROLL UP & FOLD UP BED COVERS
- WILL FIT TRUCKS WITH ACCESS TO STAKE POCKETS
- FITS SHORT, STANDARD & LONG BOX TRUCKS
- EASY BOLY ON INSTALL
- ALUMINUM CONSTRUCTION