Fifth Wheel Truck Rack Description
U.S. Rack’s 5th Wheel Truck Rack is a true solution for trailer bound cargo haulers. It hauls up to 250 LBS. and is easily compatible on pickup trucks towing with large 5th wheel & goose neck trailers.
This is the world’s only bolt-on truck rack that mounts to the truck bed, extends over the cab and provides a cargo nest to help haul cargo over the cab area without interference of your trailer. The rack is exceptionally well-made with American craftsmanship and features a versatile design with multiple options that include front, rear and overhead cross bars and an optional mesh floor. The rack comes standard in a 5’ length but is also offered in a 6’ length for Kayak and Canoe that require the additional support
All Racks produced by U.S. Racks are made in America using heavy duty steel and zinc plated hardware.
Read and submit reviews for the Fifth Wheel Truck Rack.
- Carries up to 250 lbs.
- Made from Thick Gauge Mild Steel
- Comes standard with a 5’ Cab Over extension with an optional 6‘cab extensions is available
- The world’s only overhead racks that mount to the truck bed, extends over the cab and work with your fifth wheel trailer
- Available With & Without front Dual Crossbars, Without Deck Panels, 6 Ft Over Cab
- Front & Rear dual cross bars accommodate most Yakima® and Thule® accessory mounts
- Heavy Duty Fifth Wheel Truck Rack is designed to carry cargo aloft without interfering with the turning of your Fifth Wheel Trailer
- Mounts without drilling your pickup and hold securely using a powerful integrated clamping system
- Can be removed in less than 10 minutes and can be disassembled for more compact storage
- 1 Year Warranty against structural defects in material & workmanship. U.S. Rack cannot warrant the powder-coating which is subject to scratching
- Made in the USA