The River Kit: Rollercam® Tie Downs Description
The ultimate weekend water package to secure all your gear on the river and off! This kit includes 17 Rollercam® Classic straps in a variety of lengths and ends.
River Kit Includes:
- (2) 2 Foot Rollercam Straight End
- (7) 3 Foot Rollercam Straight End
- (2) 4 Foot Rollercam Loop End
- (2) 6 Foot Rollercam Straight End
- (2) 9 Foot Rollercam Straight End
- (2) 12 Foot Rollercam Straight End
A proprietary manufacturing method involving the individual strands of Polypropylene was developed, yielding a finished product with high strength, tactile feel, UV inhibitors, and superior performance.
WOVEN IN LENGTH
Our Expedition and Classic Models have the length woven into the webbing, allowing for easy identification. Unlike printed webbing, the woven-in length will last a lifetime.
We selected a heavy-duty T-135 Polyester thread for all webbing assemblies. This yields a longer life and a more durable strap.
The Bar Tack is one of the most recognized and commonly used sewing methods for the climbing industry. The 3-Bar Tack pattern yields increased strength over standard Bar X and X patterns.
Read and submit reviews for the The River Kit: Rollercam® Tie Downs.
- Both the body and the thumb release are die-cast from a corrosion-resistant Zamak 5 alloy
- The Roller is machined from marine brass
- The 2 Springs, Roller Shaft, and Thumb Release Shaft are all made from Stainless Steel
- The straps utilize a proprietary blend of UV Stabilized High Tenacity Polypropylene Webbing