Sandpiper 130

Sandpiper 130 Description

Based on the classic Sandpiper, the new Sandpiper 130 has been extended to 13 feet, given an 18 inch oval rear hatch, and a removable Cloud 10 Framed seat. The Sandpiper 130 has a large cockpit making getting in or out of the kayak a breeze. Bring a dog, a camera, the groceries, and don’t forget the fishing rod. Paddle for hours in total comfort, then take the seat with you for a beach chair.

Sandpiper 130 Reviews

Read and submit reviews for the Sandpiper 130.

Sandpiper 130 Specifications

• Length: 13'
  • Width: 28"
  • Cockpit Dimensions (L × W): 48.00 × 22.00"
  • Primary Material: Thermoform ABS Plastic

Sandpiper 130 Features

• Cockpit Type: Sit Inside
  • Storage: Bow Hatch, Stern Hatch

• Seat: Removable framed Cloud 10

• Activity Type: Recreation
  • Water Type: Flat/Sheltered Water, Open Water/Ocean, River/Creek (Up to Class II)
  • Duration: Day Trip
  • Ideal Paddler Size: Average Adult

Where to Buy the Sandpiper 130

Eddyline Kayaks
Sandpiper 130 Reviews

Read reviews for the Sandpiper 130 by Eddyline Kayaks as submitted by your fellow paddlers. All of the reviews are created and written by paddlers like you, so be sure to submit your own review and be part of the community!

The Eddyline is new to me...

The Eddyline is new to me since July 2019. Previously I was using a heavier kayak (11lbs heavier) with different plastic composition. The Sandpiper is easy to port on to my 2016 Outback this was part of my motivation to purchase. Secondly I was looking for lighter kayak that was still very sturdy and with similar profile and large cockpit size. It is easy to get into and the profile of this kayak (plus lighter weight) makes it easy to paddle and stable in heavy sea chop with no splash over. It also surfs nicely , the weight balance seems to be just right to ride small surf. Very pleased overall.

I did a demo day at my...

I did a demo day at my local outfitters paddling spot on a calm lake. I tried several brands sit inside and sit on top kayaks of varied designs. I liked most of them but I fell in love with this kayak! It is very responsive- super fast up to hull speed which is pretty fast and efficient , so much I was pleasantly surprised, the cockpit is very roomy, very comfy seat, it tracks well, it's very stable ( initial and secondary stability are both excellent), it just felt right immediately- I have a fickle lower back ( chronic moderate to severe lower back pain) and the cloud 10 lawn chair style seat in a good performing kayak is a home run Eddyline! I immediately went to my local shop and bought myself a blue over silver Eddyline Sandpiper 130.