Sandpiper 130

Sandpiper 130 Description

The Sandpiper 130 is a kayak brought to you by Eddyline Kayaks. Read Sandpiper 130 reviews or submit your own review to share with the paddling community. Check out a few other kayak recommendations below or explore all kayaks to find the perfect one for you!

Eddyline Kayaks
Sandpiper 130 Reviews

Read reviews for the Sandpiper 130 by Eddyline Kayaks as submitted by your fellow paddlers. All of the reviews are created and written by paddlers like you, so be sure to submit your own review and be part of the community!

I did a demo day at my...

I did a demo day at my local outfitters paddling spot on a calm lake. I tried several brands sit inside and sit on top kayaks of varied designs. I liked most of them but I fell in love with this kayak! It is very responsive- super fast up to hull speed which is pretty fast and efficient , so much I was pleasantly surprised, the cockpit is very roomy, very comfy seat, it tracks well, it's very stable ( initial and secondary stability are both excellent), it just felt right immediately- I have a fickle lower back ( chronic moderate to severe lower back pain) and the cloud 10 lawn chair style seat in a good performing kayak is a home run Eddyline! I immediately went to my local shop and bought myself a blue over silver Eddyline Sandpiper 130.