Modified Special

Weight (oz)
$150
MSRP

Modified Special Description

The Modified Special is a paddle brought to you by Fishell Paddles. Read Modified Special reviews or submit your own review to share with the paddling community. Check out a few other paddle recommendations below or explore all paddles to find the perfect one for you!

Modified Special Reviews

Read and submit reviews for the Modified Special.

Fishell Paddles
Modified Special Reviews

Read reviews for the Modified Special by Fishell Paddles as submitted by your fellow paddlers. All of the reviews are created and written by paddlers like you, so be sure to submit your own review and be part of the community!

I'm so pleased I went with…

Submitted by: paddler875855 on 9/16/2020
I'm so pleased I went with Fishell! I ordered a pair of Modified Special's from Fishell as a wedding present for a paddling-couple. Working with Greg to have a custom logo engraved on the paddle was a pleasant and the replies to inquiries about logo and paddle selection were very quickly answered. The quality of the paddle is very high and it feels both light weight and sturdy. I opted for a cherry paddles and the finish and engraving looks perfect. I'll update as soon as the couple gets a chance to test em out!