Duffle Bag Description
Sea to Summit Duffles set new benchmarks for functionality, ease of use and quality construction. These rugged load-haulers are ideal for rough and tough expeditions, overlanding adventures, and surviving the urban jungle. The carry straps can quickly and easily be changed from hand grip more to backpack mode to single shoulder strap mode, just by unclipping the custom steel gated hooks. Stow the straps while traveling to prevent damage from baggage handlers. It’s easy to pack your duffle, too. The padded lid opens 40% wider than other expedition duffles and the tall shape swallows bulky gear items. The double teeth of the burly #10 zipper resist theft (unlike single-toothed zippers which can be opened with a stylus, even if they are locked). All stress points – handles, lash points, compression straps – are integrated into a 360° ‘yoke’.
Available in 4 sizes: 45 Liter - 130 Liter (Prices vary)
Read and submit reviews for the Duffle Bag.
Duffle Bag Specs and Features
- Material Description: Super-tough materials: waterproof tarpaulin laminate, base made of 1000D nylon, steel gated hooks
- Padded lid opens 40% wider than conventional expedition duffels
- A taller shape makes packing and unpacking easier
- Carry straps unclip and re-clip in seconds to provide different carry modes or to be stowed out of harm’s way
- Large, zippered internal pocket for organization
- Compression straps with Field Repair Buckles
- Lash points for attachment to vehicles or pack animals
- Magnets in carry straps keep them perfectly positioned in Classic hand grip mode
- 45 Liter - $129.95
- 65 Liter - $159.95
- 90 Liter - $179.95
- 130 Liter - $199.95
Sea to Summit
Duffle Bag Reviews
This strong, well-designed…
This strong, well-designed bag is lightweight and can hold a surprising amount of clothing and gear. It can be compressed into quite a small space when empty and is comfortable and easy to carry when full. The easily adjustable handles are great for converting from one over-the-shoulder strap to two hand-held straps. The duffle bag is tough enough to endure any conditions I have encountered with no damage at all. This bright colours make it easy to see in low light.