Waterproof Expedition Duffle Description
A great new duffel designed especially for your SUP expeditions! Inspired by Aquapac Ambassador and adventurer Dave Cornthwaite’s stand up paddleboard journeys, including a record-breaking descent of the Mississippi River in 2011 – over 2400 miles.
No one has submitted a review yet for the Waterproof Expedition Duffle. Please help out the community and share your experience!
Waterproof Expedition Duffle Specs and Features
- Material Description: 420D PU-coated nylon
- Capacity is 80 litres
- It features six VELCRO® straps with which you can attach two paddles to the bag
- You get a clear map pocket – accessed from the inside and therefore totally waterproof
- It comes with comfortable quick-dry shoulderstraps for portage
- There’s a quick-access pocket at one end with draining holes in the bottom
- There’s an air-release valve for easy packing – squeeze the air out as you roll it closed
- There are lash points so you can secure it to your SUP board
- There’s a zip pocket on one side where you can keep the shoulderstraps while you’re paddling
- It’s made of a super-light but tough material, and weighs in at only 36.7oz /1.04kgs, and it’s 100% PVC-Free!
Aquapac International Ltd
Waterproof Expedition Duffle Reviews
Read reviews for the Waterproof Expedition Duffle by Aquapac International Ltd as submitted by your fellow paddlers. All of the reviews are created and written by paddlers like you, so be sure to submit your own review and be part of the community!