Canopy Truck Rack Description
U.S. Rack’s Canopy Truck Rack is to carry loads up to 250 LBS. on trucks with shells and toppers. It can also be easily installed on other vehicles such as Ford Transit Connect, vans, and Jeep Wranglers with Hard Tops. Available in two different configurations, for short (52 inches long) and long bed (74 inches long) trucks and vans. Installation is quick and easy! The lightweight design features durable steel construction, (4) tie-down anchors, and outer side rails. The Canopy Truck Rack will fit any size truck topper/camper shell with a generally flat roof. Installation time is 1 hour or less and the main part of rack can be easily removed in less than 10 minutes. All Racks produced by U.S. Racks are made in America using heavy duty steel and zinc plated hardware.
No one has submitted a review yet for the Canopy Truck Rack. Please help out the community and share your experience!
- Carries up to 250 LBS. Distributed Weight Capacity
- Some Drilling Is Required To Attach The Mounting Feet
- Rubber Gasket Pads Under Mounting Feet Resist Leakage Into Your Topper
- Main Part Of The Rack May Be Removed Or Re-Installed In Less Than 5 Minutes
- Durable Steel Construction
- Integrated Metal Eyelet Loops For Multiple Tie-Down Anchors
- From Box To Assembly To Fully Installed In 1 Hour Or Less
- Can Be Removed And Disassembled For Compact Storage In 10 Minutes