Canoe Seat Back Band Reviews

Read reviews for the Canoe Seat Back Band by Chosen Valley as submitted by your fellow paddlers. All of the reviews are created and written by paddlers like you, so be sure to submit your own review and be part of the community!

Having recently aquired...

Having recently aquired back/leg problems,I sold my kayaks,and went back to canoes. The former owner of a canoe I bought suggested checking out Chosen Valley Canoe Accessories Tractor seat back band to help support my back. I contacted Kevin of CVCA, and he asked for pictures of my canoe seat, since it was a fairly rare model. Within a couple of weeks I recieved my back band. With the back band came a very good picture and written explaination of the installation process. Installation was a snap, and the back band fit perfect. The real test came the next day, paddling the canoe. After a few adjustments I knew it was just the ticket. The band rests just above my lower back and gives excellent support. I believe it also added speed to the canoe, because it gave me something to push against, instead of rocking back in the seat. The quality is outstanding.