What to Wear Paddling?
What You Should Wear
Need to change your conditions? Take it again.
Our Top Picks
- Fjord Drysuit by Level Six
- NRS Men's Radiant 4/3mm Wetsuit by NRS
- Women's 4/3 mm Syncro Series Back-Zip GBS Wetsuit by Roxy
- NRS Storm Cap by NRS
The Fjord is our expedition-style drysuit. It’s constructed from a fully waterproof-breathable 2.5 ply eXhaust material and integrated with 3.0 ply eXhaust panels in high wear areas. This drysuit features our new stealth waistband system, and elastic shoulder straps allow you to wear the top like a bib pant in hot weather.
- British latex wrist and neck gaskets with adjustable gasket protectors
- Waterproof rear torso clam entry and relief zipper
- Articulated spine, knees and elbows
- Internal adjustable suspender system
- 3.0 ply built-in waterproof socks
- Fleece lined collar & fixed storm hood
- Lasercut ventilation holes
- Stealth waistband system
- Double tunnel
NRS Men's Radiant 4/3mm Wetsuit
The NRS Men's Radiant 4/3 Wetsuit, with its blend of 4 mm and 3 mm neoprene, gives you maximum warmth without limiting mobility. It's the best full-length paddling wetsuit on the market. The 4 mm PowerSpan™ neoprene torso and thighs are lined with quick-drying Checked VaporLoft™ for maximum warmth and comfort and eliminates the dread of a cold, damp wetsuit in the morning. 3 mm PowerSpan neoprene arms and lower legs give enhanced mobility, and the ThermalPlush™ lining is soft against the skin and reduces friction. Redesigned for easy entry and ultimate comfort, the heavy-duty YKK® zipper is on the chest, eliminating the need to contort your arms to zip the suit. With the butterfly opening and hooded-style entry, simply step into the wetsuit, slip it over your head and close the zipper across your chest. Glued and blind-stitched seams lie flat against your skin for greater comfort.
- Material Description: 3 and 4 mm neoprene
- Seams are fully taped and waterproof
- Fuse Cut™ technology seals cuffs and edges without limiting the neoprene's stretch
- Titanium laminate adhesive reflects heat back to your body
- ToughTex™ pads protect your wrists, ankles and knees
Women's 4/3 mm Syncro Series Back-Zip GBS Wetsuit
Increase your stoke for those early morning surf sessions with the women's Roxy 4/3 mm Syncro Series Back-Zip GBS wetsuit. It 's designed to keep you warm in cold waters.
NRS Storm Cap
You insulate the rest of your body with drywear and wetsuits; don't forget your head. The NRS Storm Cap, with its 2.5 mm neoprene, provides excellent thermal protection.
- Material Description: 2.5 mm neoprene, VaporLoft™ lining, Titanium laminate adhesive
- The 2.5 mm neoprene gives outstanding insulation and warmth.
- Titanium-laminate adhesive reflects back body heat to increase warmth.
- Taped seams help keep water out and warmth in.
- NRS has lined the cap with quick-drying Checked VaporLoft™ for extra warmth and comfort. Plus it prevents that shudder-inducing clammy feeling when you don it in the morning.
- The sturdy, flexible bill provides shade from the sun and helps keep water from dripping into your eyes.
- The stretchy, comfortable no-buckle chin strap makes the cap easy to put on, even when wearing gloves.
- If you plan to wear the Storm Cap under a helmet, the thicker neoprene may require you to go to a larger size helmet.
No one has submitted a review yet for the NRS Storm Cap. Please help out the community and share your experience!