YakGear Buoy Floats Description
The YakGear Buoy Floats are perfect utility floats for on the water DIY rigging. Doubling as a YakGear canoe or kayak outrigger replacement float, these bullet nose floats are made from compression molded PVC (whose characteristics result in a tough, durable, puncture proof product that won’t absorb water) and features a continuous hole down the middle for rigging with rope, PVC, or bungee. These buoys & floats can also be used as crab trap floats, fishing marker buoys, water ski course markers, lobster pot markers, crab pot floats and as nautical decoration.
Be the first to submit a review for the YakGear Buoy Floats and we'll send you a free t-shirt!
YakGear Buoy Floats Specs and Features
- Material Description: compression molded PVC
- Floats are yellow or orange depending on size for long range marine visibility.
- 10.5″ x 4.5″ x 4.5″ bullet nose buoy/floats featuring continuous hole down the middle in orange
- 14″ x 5″ x 5″ bullet nose buoy/floats featuring continuous hole down the middle in yellow - $12.99
- Made from compression molded PVC for tough, durable, nonabsorbent use
- Uses include: crab/lobster trap floats, fishing markers, nautical decoration, safety markers
- Sold individually
- Color: orange or yellow depending on size