Sealution II

This Product Has Been Discontinued

Sealution II Reviews

Read and submit reviews for the Sealution II.

Wilderness Systems
Sealution II Reviews

Read reviews for the Sealution II by Wilderness Systems as submitted by your fellow paddlers. All of the reviews are created and written by paddlers like you, so be sure to submit your own review and be part of the community!

I bought this discontinued…

Submitted by: brianm27 on 8/18/2015
I bought this discontinued boat used a few years ago. It was in decent shape but had plenty of scratches under the keel. I mostly paddle tidal inlets and in protected bays and she handled all conditions I threw at her. She was fast and responsive while maintain primary and secondary stability. I am 6'2" and weigh 185. I had plenty of room in the cockpit and never had an issue packing gear in the compartments for overnight trips. The Sealution II has a capacity of about 375 lbs. which is more than I ever needed for one night on a barrier island in South Carolina.

I would still be paddling this boat had it not been stolen. I only hope the thief enjoys it as much as I did. I miss this boat, but I have moved on and now paddle a fiberglass boat.

This is a fun boat and is plenty stable for a new paddler. If I had found one used I would have bought it, and still may should I come across one (to have as a loaner or spare). I rated her at a 7 because I have learned how much faster and reactive a glass boat is with my same technique and skill level. If you are looking for a great boat at an affordable price (used only) I would say this is a sure bet.