WideTrak SB Large Kayak and Canoe Cart Description
Most canoes, sit-on-top and fishing kayaks have wide hulls for stability. These boats require a cart with additional width and higher load capacity. The MPG521-S has the same features as MPG521, but includes one set of 24” long adjustable bunks. This cart provides transport for nearly all canoes and large fishing kayaks including those with non-traditional (tri-hull & pontoon) hull configurations. The WideTrak™ offers the perfect solution for confident transport in soft terrain and deep sand conditions. Features 12" x 7" sand wheels, double 2pc load straps, low pressure air pump and a Limited Lifetime Warranty.
Be the first to submit a review for the WideTrak SB Large Kayak and Canoe Cart and we'll send you a free t-shirt!
WideTrak SB Large Kayak and Canoe Cart Specs and Features
- Material Description: Folding silver & black anodized aluminum frame
- 12" balloon wheels for beach and soft terrain portage
- 24" adjustable padded bunks with mounting hardware
- Low pressure air pump
- Corrosion resistant stainless steel fittings
- Two 11' 2pc cam buckle load straps
- 250 lb maximum load capacity
- Twin kick-stands for stability when loading and unloading
- Breaks down in seconds
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
Malone Auto Racks
WideTrak SB Large Kayak and Canoe Cart Reviews
Read reviews for the WideTrak SB Large Kayak and Canoe Cart by Malone Auto Racks as submitted by your fellow paddlers. All of the reviews are created and written by paddlers like you, so be sure to submit your own review and be part of the community!