Vibe Cubera 120 Hybrid Kayak Description
CONQUER MORE WATER
Stand out and stand up, on the Vibe Cubera 120; a unique all-grip, no-slip, unsinkable fish-catching platform that outperforms and delivers unrivaled sight-fishing and access to either ultra-shallow shoreline waters or the deepest ocean spots. Compatible with the optional 4-position super-comfort Vibe Summit Seat and Base – and when paired with the optional Summit Perch it delivers you an additional 16 inches above the water, whether seated or standing.
With the Cubera, you’ll notice Vibe's signature superior balance and stability with every cast, crest, gust, and current. No other fishing kayak allows you to get so high above the waterline, nor gives you as much open deck customization, for unmatched casting precision and rigging opportunities.
Stand out and stand up, with the Vibe Cubera 120.
- More information about Vibe Cubera 120 Hybrid Kayak
- View all products from Vibe Kayaks, LLC
- Comfort =
- No-Flex solid wide open deck
- 4 Vibe Phantom Grip carrying handles
- Recessed embedded comfort grip handle on center deck, for easy carrying
- Comfort grip deck padding
- Gear Mounting =
- Seat mounting tracks (compatible with Vibe Summit Seat and optional standing perch)
- 7 integrated, top-loading gear tracks
- 6 cooler or seat tie-downs
- 2 Side bungee paddle parks
- Power-Pole mounting location for Power-Pole Micro Anchor or Bixpy Jet motor
- Cargo =
- Flat, open No-flex deck for maximum gear storage
- 8" Sealed V-Wave deck plate with cargo bin
- Front and rear cargo storage areas with bungee tie down
- Rear cargo bungee includes 4 Vibe Versa Bungee Clips
- Construction =
- Rotomolded single piece polyethylene shell
- Sink proof pressure-injected closed-cell foam hull
- Replaceable skid plate
Vibe Kayaks, LLC
Vibe Cubera 120 Hybrid Kayak Reviews
Read reviews for the Vibe Cubera 120 Hybrid Kayak by Vibe Kayaks, LLC as submitted by your fellow paddlers. All of the reviews are created and written by paddlers like you, so be sure to submit your own review and be part of the community!
My new go to vessel.The more…
My new go to vessel.The more I use it the more I love this board (hybrid kayak). I don't do stand up paddling but I do stand up fishing and the Cubera. It's versatility is the best and second to none. Use it as a plain board. Put the Summit seat and sit back and paddle in comfort with it's 4 positions. My favorite is the low recumbent. Fold down the backrest and you have a 16" standing platform (optional Standing Perch). Side rails for mounting and rear and forward cargo holding area with bungee tie downs. The tri, shallow kegs built into the hull make for great tracking, without deep skegs. It has many other options too, like the Power Pole. Rudder and Bixpy Jet ready.
I just added the Alden SUP rowing rig and it's taken this board the a whole new level. I can row for miles, efficiently and faster than most motors