Stake Pocket Truck Rack Description
The Stake Pocket Rack is a Universal rack that works with most short, standard or long beds that have access to the stake pocket holes. Best of all, the Stake Pocket Rack works with both Roll Up & Fold Up Bed Covers and most Tool Boxes.
Easily installed in minutes without drilling, the truck rack is securely fixed to the vehicle using our Universal Stake Pocket Insert Brackets and can be easily removed in less than 10 minutes after initial assembly. The Standard Leg Version works with all Roll Up Truck Bed Covers and carries a distributed load of up to 500 LBS. while the Wide Leg Version works with most Fold Up Covers and will carry a load of up to 350 LBS.
All Stake Pocket Racks are produced by U.S. Racks and made in America using heavy duty steel and zinc plated hardware.
- Carries up to 500 LBS. Distributed Weight Capacity
- Will Fit Trucks With Access To Stake Pockets
- Works With Both Roll Up & Fold Up Bed Covers
- Fully Adjustable Width & Length Wise
- Adjustable To Fit Various Vehicle Makes & Models
- Made From Heavy Gauge Mild Steel
- From Box To Assembly To Fully Installed In 1 Hour Or Less
- Can Be Removed And Disassembled For Compact Storage In 10 Minutes
- Mounts Without Drilling And Holds Securely Using A Powerful Clamping System
- 1 Year Warranty Against Structural Defects In Material & Workmanship
- 1 Year Warranty On Powder-Coating Defects. Normal Wear & Tear Not Covered
- Made In The USA And Ships To Your Door In 1 Box Via Ground Service
U.S. Rack, Inc.
Stake Pocket Truck Rack Reviews
Read reviews for the Stake Pocket Truck Rack by U.S. Rack, Inc. as submitted by your fellow paddlers. All of the reviews are created and written by paddlers like you, so be sure to submit your own review and be part of the community!
I looked high and low for a…
While the company advertises that you can remove the rack in "minutes" that may be true if you want to remove the rack as one piece and leave the other pieces still in the stake pockets. Then it's just 4 screws and you and your buddy lift it off and walk it off the track. Getting the other pieces out of the stake pocket is a little more involved. The way they are designed, they wedge into the pocket and expand as you tighten the bolt. To take them out, you loosen the bolt and they contract via a rubber band. Bad part is the rubber bands break and now you are left try to maneuver with two screwdrivers to fish the wedge pieces out of the sake pocket. Very frustrating.
Overall, I like the rack for its sturdiness, looks, and no drill installation while still being able to keep the Tonneau cover. The quickness of complete removal is not so great though.