Tundra Hippies Adjustable Hip Waders Description
The Tundra Hippies are built just like Chota's existing Hippies with the addition of a new, tougher outer material. The new material is twice as tough as regular Hippies with no noticeable weight increase. The Tundra Hippies are geared toward those more adventurous folks that tend to take the road less traveled to get where they are going. The idea to make a tougher Hippie came from Alaskan hunting guides who wanted a Hippie that could handle the demands of long treks through the varied environment of the Tundra.
Be the first to submit a review for the Tundra Hippies Adjustable Hip Waders and we'll send you a free t-shirt!
- NEW, 150 Denier Outer Fabric for Greater Abrasion and Snag Resistance
- 100% Breathable and Waterproof Polyester
- 3mm Neoprene Stocking Foot
- Convertible from Knee to Hip Height
- Adjustable Elastic Draw Cord at Top
- Nylon Cinch Strap at Knee
- Integrated Gravel Guards
- Color, Dark Green
- Sizes, Small, Med, Large, X-Large and XX-Large
Chota Outdoor Gear
Tundra Hippies Adjustable Hip Waders Reviews
Read reviews for the Tundra Hippies Adjustable Hip Waders by Chota Outdoor Gear as submitted by your fellow paddlers. All of the reviews are created and written by paddlers like you, so be sure to submit your own review and be part of the community!