Paddle Port Description
Gearlab’s Paddle Port attaches to kayak deck ropes to conveniently hold a paddle. The Paddle Port allows quick access to all full-length Gearlab Greenland paddles, providing ideal storage for a spare paddle or a place to secure a paddle when resting.
Read and submit reviews for the Paddle Port.
Paddle Port Specs and Features
- Material Description: 420D Nylon fabric with PP inner padding
- Paddle Port attaches easily to the cords near the bow or stern of a kayak using hook and loop fastening, securing a spare paddle without any permanent attachment to a kayak
- Flexible Port also prevents the paddle from scraping against the kayak and damaging either’s finish
- The Port’s unobtrusive design doesn’t slow you down or block your view
- Paddles slide easily into the Paddle Port to lend a hand in keeping your paddle close on any kayaking excursion
Paddle Port Reviews
Well built with quality…
Solid build quality
A well designed and…
Well made; well designed.
A very aesthetic solution to…
A very aesthetic solution to put your greenland paddle aside while you don't need it. This is a high quality product as I am used from Gearlab. I am very happy with it.
Works well to keep your spare…
Works well to keep your spare Greenland paddle on your deck. Easily switched between boats. I appreciate it as an instructor since I can quickly store a paddle on the deck. I use it frequently for photography as it is a quiet way of storing my paddle, not to mention quick. My one complaint is that in swell, you can catch the end of your paddle in the water and the port will slip down off the side. It doesn't come off the boat, but it does allow your paddle to drag. Not a big issue if you don't paddle much in surf.