Orca V-Lam Kayak Paddle Description
The Sawyer Orca V-LAM Kayak Paddle has been designed with a more modern high angle blade shape in carbon fiber and gorgeous Western Red Cedar laminated in a "V" pattern. Reinforced with fiberglass and protected with full perimeter Dynel ToughEdge for durability. Beautiful, light and great to paddle with.
OPTIONAL CRANK SHAFT: The Orca V-LAM Kayak Paddle also comes in a bent shaft (crank shaft) design that reduces the stress on wrists by placing them at a more ergonomic position. Price - $450.00
Read and submit reviews for the Orca V-Lam Kayak Paddle.
Orca V-Lam Kayak Paddle Specs and Features
- Material Description: Carbon fiber shaft & laminated Western Red Cedar and fiberglass blades
- Carbon fiber touring/sea kayak paddle
- Adjustable length carbon fiber oval shaft
- Laminated Western Red Cedar and fiberglass blades
- Modern blade shape with slight asymmetrical spoon
- CamLock adjustable feather ferrule
- Dynel ToughEdge