NRS River Wing Description
The NRS River Wing is a great shelter for those sunny (or rainy) days when you're resting from a great day of boating. The new ripstop fabric makes it lighter than ever. The 40-denier ripstop nylon fabric and factory-taped seams will withstand years of exposure to the elements. The huge 190 sq. ft. canopy (17'L x 16' at widest point) will cover your camp tables and still give room for your crew to wait out the storm. Great for those layover days when shade is at a premium.
Be the first to submit a review for the NRS River Wing and we'll send you a free t-shirt!
NRS River Wing Specs and Features
- Material Description: 40-denier ripstop nylon fabric
- The heavy-duty button-lock, pole sections are made of a high-strength tempered aluminum, with carbon fiber ferrules. You can adjust shelter height up to 10' with four 2-foot sections and four 3-foot sections.
- The shape of the Wing resists uplift and keeps it pitched in all but the most ferocious winds.
- The heavy-gauge tie-down cords have adjustable tensioners for taut Wing deployment. They're brightly colored, with woven-in reflective ticking to ensure day and night visibility.
- Six steel tent stakes and six plastic sand stakes give you a choice of attachment options.
- Transportation is easy with a nylon carry bag and internal accessory bags. Note to Cat and Raft rowers: oars will fit and work great as poles.