NRS Men's HydroSkin 0.5 Long-Sleeve Shirt Description
Purpose-built for paddlers for friction-free strokes, the NRS Men's HydroSkin® 0.5 Long-Sleeve shirt is the ultimate lightweight immersible base layer. Layer the HydroSkin long-sleeve under splashwear for added insulation or mix and match with Hydroskin bottoms instead of wearing a full spring wetsuit.
Be the first to submit a review for the NRS Men's HydroSkin 0.5 Long-Sleeve Shirt and we'll send you a free t-shirt!
NRS Men's HydroSkin 0.5 Long-Sleeve Shirt Specs and Features
- Material Description: 4-way stretch PowerSpan outer layer, ThermalPlush™ inner lining, Titanium laminate adhesive, DWR coating
- Four-way-stretch PowerSpan™ exterior allows unparalleled range of motion and soft ThermalPlush™ lining delivers extra comfort.
- 0.5 mm Terraprene™ neoprene with heat-reflecting titanium locks in your body's warmth.
- A durable water repellent (DWR) exterior coating sheds water to help reduce evaporative cooling.
- Underarm panels feature H2Core Rashguard material for friction-free strokes and chafe-free comfort.
- Form fit restricts water entry and intensifies the insulation properties.
- Thread the drawstring on board shorts or other bottoms through the hemloop to keep the HydroSkin from riding up.