NRS Men's HydroSkin 0.5 Jacket Description
The most versatile piece in the HydroSkin line, the NRS Men's HydroSkin® 0.5 Jacket is a lightweight immersible layer constructed with thin neoprene for added insulation. Unzip for quick ventilation, or slip on over your Farmer John for extra warmth, the HydroSkin Jacket lets you easily adapt to changing conditions.
Be the first to submit a review for the NRS Men's HydroSkin 0.5 Jacket and we'll send you a free t-shirt!
NRS Men's HydroSkin 0.5 Jacket Specs and Features
- Material Description: 4-way stretch PowerSpan outer layer, ThermalPlush™ inner lining, Titanium laminate adhesive, DWR coating
- Four-way-stretch PowerSpan™ exterior allows unparalleled range of motion and soft ThermalPlush™ lining delivers extra comfort
- 0.5 mm Terraprene™ neoprene with heat-reflecting titanium locks in your body's warmth
- A durable water repellent (DWR) exterior coating sheds water to help reduce evaporative cooling
- Underarm panels feature H2Core Rashguard material for friction-free strokes and chafe-free comfort
- Waterproof YKK® front zipper for quick ventilation and easy on and off
- Form fit restricts water entry and enhances the insulation properties