This Product Has Been Discontinued
NRS Desperado Wetshoe Description
Looking for a minimalist neoprene paddling bootie with a good walking sole? The NRS Desperado Shoes give you excellent traction, protection and warmth without feeling bulky in the boat. The 3-mm high-traction sole features a 2-mm plastic shim for outstanding protection from rocks and roots on the shore. Stretchy 3-mm Terreprene™ neoprene gives you lots of cushion and warmth. No more cold, bruised, battered feet and ankles!
- View all products from NRS
Read and submit reviews for the NRS Desperado Wetshoe.
NRS Desperado Wetshoe Specs and Features
- Material Description: Neoprene & Rubber
- Soft, fleece-like VaporLoft™ lining repels water and dries quickly
- A roomy, naturally shaped toe box frees your toes for all-day comfort.
- Stretchy rubber support bands improve lateral stability without adding volume.
- Protective rubber on the toe and heel
- Neoprene HydroCuff™ grips your ankle, helping keep water out and warmth in.
- A handy webbing grab tab on the ankle helps you pull the shoe on, but stays out of the way in your boat.
- Whole sizes only
NRS Desperado Wetshoe Reviews
The NRS Desperado is one of…
The NRS Desperado is one of the most stylish wetshoes on the market. The Desparado is extremely comfortable and has rugged and durable sole. They are lightweight and tough. I've used many cheap water shoes from big-box stores only to have them wear out at the end of the season. I decided to upgrade to the NRS Desperado and have been extremely satisfied. The first time I used my wetshoes was on Lake Superior where the water can be extremely cold. The day that I went paddling, the water was a brisk 38 degrees. The Desperado kept my feet warm and comfortable while paddling and walking along the rocky shoreline of Lake Superior.