This Product Has Been Discontinued
NRS 1" HD Tie-Down Straps Description
Absolutely the best cam straps you can buy! The NRS 1" HD Tie-Down Strap has been the first choice of rafters, kayakers, canoeists and other outdoor folks for over 35 years.
- View all products from NRS
Be the first to submit a review for the NRS 1" HD Tie-Down Straps and we'll send you a free t-shirt!
NRS 1" HD Tie-Down Straps Specs and Features
- Material Description: 1500 lb. tensile strength polypropylene webbing, buckle has 2 center-mounted stainless-steel springs
- 1" wide polypropylene webbing has a tensile strength of 1,500 pounds, so you can lash down your gear with confidence.
- Proprietary UV protectant for long life in the sunny outdoors.
- Two center-mounted stainless-steel springs give cam buckle a stronger, more secure grip on the webbing.
- The length of each NRS tie-down strap is woven right into the webbing, so there's never any guesswork when choosing the right size for the job.
- Sold as single straps of each length or as pair of the 9', 12', 15' and 20' lengths
- Waterproof 1" x 3" tag near the buckle gives you a place to write your name and contact info
- Rafters, kayakers, canoeists and other water folks love these burly cargo straps
- Yes, they're the gold standard for boaters, but savvy people have found literally hundreds of other uses for them
- You'll want these straps for your boating gear bag, car trunk, truck bed, ATV, camper... everywhere
- Ask any boater and they'll tell you, "You can never have too many."