MoveVent Curve Vest Description
MoveVent - A vest that conforms to your body like a glove, yet its innovative vented channels help to keep you cool while paddling. The NEW MoveVent series of paddle sports vests feature excellent mobility, sculpted foam designs that conform to your body, and mesh ventilation in the front and back to allow for maximum airflow. Look for the many features and benefits of the torsion, dynamic, and curve vests that make up the NEW MoveVent product line and accommodate all levels of paddling.
Read and submit reviews for the MoveVent Curve Vest.
MoveVent Curve Vest Specs and Features
- Material Description: 200 denier nylon outer shell
- Soft, lightweight flotation foam
- Provides excellent mobility for recreational paddle sports (canoe, kayak, SUP)
- Ventilation in front and back to keep you cool
- Mesh in lower back fits high back seats and sit-on-top kayaks
- Sculpted and flexible design conforms to you and stays in place
- Shoulder adjustments with neoprene comfort pads
- Adjustable side belts
- Strong, durable zipper closure
- Zip assist loop at zipper base
MoveVent Curve Vest Reviews
Fits comfortably, and is…
Fits comfortably, and is adjustable for differing body shapes. Lightweight and breathable, because of the mesh panels. Quality and affordability, make this a great PFD for anyone involved in paddle sports.
Great fit, comfortable,…
Great fit, comfortable, easier to breathe with and not restrictive. Also comfortable and adjustable. I'm 5.6 and went for medium/large.