Kong Cable Description
Lasso's New Kong Cable is designed to have the greatest versatility with either key or combination of any locking system available today. Ability to use the key to open the lock if combination is forget and then re-set the code. Sliding keyhole cover keeps blowing dat air out of the locking mechanism clean from debris. Easy to set the combination to any 4-digit-number. The thicker cable and bigger lock are an impressive visual deterrent.If you're going to lock your kayak, make it as difficult on the would-be thief as possible. The Kong Cable really is the ultimate in versitility.
No one has submitted a review yet for the Kong Cable. Please help out the community and share your experience!
Kong Cable Specs and Features
- Material Description: 1/2" thick vinyl coated galvanized steel aircraft cable
- Weight 4.5 lbs
- Overall length is roughly 16'
- Loop size is approximately 47"
- Tail length with lock is approximately 75"
- Locks available for all single-occupant and double-occupant closed deck touring kayaks.