Evolve PFD Women's

Evolve PFD Women's Description

The Evolve PFD Women's is a pfd brought to you by Extrasport. Read Evolve PFD Women's reviews or submit your own review to share with the paddling community. Check out a few other pfd recommendations below or explore all pfds to find the perfect one for you!

Extrasport
Evolve PFD Women's Reviews

Read reviews for the Evolve PFD Women's by Extrasport as submitted by your fellow paddlers. All of the reviews are created and written by paddlers like you, so be sure to submit your own review and be part of the community!

I needed another PFD like...

I needed another PFD like I needed another hole in my head (Hey! The others were getting older and a tad faded), but I went ahead and purchased an "Evolve" PFD from ExtraSport when a friend noted how much she liked hers. What a great PFD, even though I didn't ever think I'd get as great a fit as my ExtraSport Chica and a color (orange) to match my Necky Manitou14!

It's very comfortable, great air flow with the latest padding design, has a 'Baja' back for those with high backed seats or low, multi adjustable straps, two side pockets, indentation of the foam across the inner front for our "busts', and the embroidered flowers in the design for us gals.

Thanks to whoever suggested the design and am happy Extrasport/Johnson Outdoors listened. If we ladies are happy, you got it right! Well worth the money.

Evolve PFD Women's