#4 Original - 72L Canoe Pack

• $ 400 MSRP

#4 Original - 72L Canoe Pack Description

The #4 Original - 72L Canoe Pack is a accessory brought to you by Duluth Pack. Read #4 Original - 72L Canoe Pack reviews or submit your own review to share with the paddling community. Check out a few other accessory recommendations below or explore all accessories to find the perfect one for you!

Duluth Pack
#4 Original - 72L Canoe Pack Reviews

Read reviews for the #4 Original - 72L Canoe Pack by Duluth Pack as submitted by your fellow paddlers. All of the reviews are created and written by paddlers like you, so be sure to submit your own review and be part of the community!

I have three original...

I have three original Duluth Packs, one #4 and two #3. They're great. Everything about them is well-made and heavy duty. I expect these packs will still be going strong twenty years from now. The only drawback is they're not waterproof. On the other hand it's a lot easier to carry a load in them than in my waterproof Seal Bags. Among other things the Duluth Packs have tump lines which certainly make packing easier.

These packs have been around since roughly when Christ was a kid and I fully expect they will be here for the next hundred years as well.

We use the large,...

We use the large, outfitter model (#4 I think). Best use is for outfitters. Nothing is more durable. Plastic bag liners work well (use leather shoe string or thong to tie). Note* Was not impressed with the travel luggage, nice looks but the clips were weak and the design, although attractive, was not practicle.

#4 Original - 72L Canoe Pack