Caribbean 14 Angler

Weight (lb)
$1,899
MSRP

Caribbean 14 Angler Description

The Angler version of our popular lightweight Caribbean 14 turns a great paddling experience into a best in class fishing platform. Includes a removable front hatch liner, two flush mount gear tracks installed with YakAttack rod holder and track mount, and two additional flush mount Sea-Dog rod holders behind the cockpit. Stern tankwell fits a wider variety of tackle management systems.

Caribbean 14 Angler Reviews

Read and submit reviews for the Caribbean 14 Angler.

Caribbean 14 Angler Specs and Features

• Optional installed rudder

Where to Buy the Caribbean 14 Angler

Eddyline Kayaks
Caribbean 14 Angler Reviews

Read reviews for the Caribbean 14 Angler by Eddyline Kayaks as submitted by your fellow paddlers. All of the reviews are created and written by paddlers like you, so be sure to submit your own review and be part of the community!

I am 68 and bought this kayak…

Submitted by: paddler780299 on 5/22/2020
I am 68 and bought this kayak as a retirement gift to myself. I wanted a high performance, light-weight Sit On Top that could keep up with my friends in sea kayaks on large open lakes and slow-moving rivers. I've had knee replacement, so being able to easily step in and out of the boat in shallow water is a "plus". I added a rudder, which is great on windy days. I LOVE both the look and performance of this kayak. Nothing beats paddling a beautiful mountain lake on a sunny day, exploring coves and waterfalls. I plan to continue doing so for another 10 years or more!

Lightweight enough for a…

Submitted by: paddler477473 on 11/27/2018

Lightweight enough for a single person to load atop the car for trips to the water. Stable and smooth while running true. A long haul boat.