14'
Weight (lb)
$2,000
MSRP

Boreas Description

The Boreas is an original Smith & Gardner design. The Boreas was designed to paddle with a single or double blade.

Boreas Reviews

Read and submit reviews for the Boreas.

Boreas Specs and Features

• Ideal Paddler Size: Average Adult
  • Skill Level: Intermediate, Advanced
  • Ideal Paddler Size: Average Adult
  • Skill Level: Intermediate, Advanced

Adirondack Canoe Co.
Boreas Reviews

Read reviews for the Boreas by Adirondack Canoe Co. as submitted by your fellow paddlers. All of the reviews are created and written by paddlers like you, so be sure to submit your own review and be part of the community!

Upper Boreas- Poor initial…

Submitted by: guest-paddler on 6/21/2022

Upper Boreas-

Poor initial stability. Very tricky canoe. There are better options for tripping or fishing. Fit and finish 2.5/5. Definitely demo this before buying.

There is room to improve… Lower Boreas seems to have decent following if you want the more kayak design.

I've owned this canoe since…

Submitted by: adkjoe on 2/8/2021
I've owned this canoe since May 2019 and I love everything about it. It is light weight, stable and quick. Love how they use a foam core in the bottom for rigidity and floatation. I've taken it on our family's small lake to the St. Regis Canoe Area of the Adirondacks, it is super easy to portage. I've paddled this canoe with both a single blade and double blade paddles and love how it responds. And the price is excellent for a quality boat! Here is a link to my 2019 St. Regis Adventure. https://adirondackjoe.com/2019/09/10/the-lap-of-luxury/