Blackfoot Angler 130

by  Aquaglide

Blackfoot Angler 130 Description

The Blackfoot Angler 130 is a kayak brought to you by Aquaglide. Read Blackfoot Angler 130 reviews or submit your own review to share with the paddling community. Check out a few other kayak recommendations below or explore all kayaks to find the perfect one for you!

Blackfoot Angler 130 Reviews

Read and submit reviews for the Blackfoot Angler 130.

Aquaglide
Blackfoot Angler 130 Reviews

Read reviews for the Blackfoot Angler 130 by Aquaglide as submitted by your fellow paddlers. All of the reviews are created and written by paddlers like you, so be sure to submit your own review and be part of the community!

I shopped extensively online…

Submitted by: guest-paddler on 5/19/2021

I shopped extensively online for a hard-shell sit-on-top and an inflatable, and it made more sense for me to get the inflatable for transport and storage. I was able to obtain the Blackfoot 130 in March 2021. I have not been disappointed. I am 6'2" and 275. It is extremely stable and very comfortable. The speed is fine and it tracks very well after getting an aftermarket skeg. I have not fished with it yet, but have gone out a couple of times and paddled a few miles. I keep the seat in the high position, easy to get in and out, very easy to inflate and deflate. I did buy a battery powered pump, makes life simple. For the ease of transporting, and use, I would recommend this kayak.

This is a great kayak. I…

Submitted by: kayak54 on 5/6/2021

This is a great kayak. I would say it perform w/I 85'% of our other hard shell sit-on tops 13-15'. More stable, slower, great lawn chair seat. We also have a Fasttrack Sea Eagle ( have not had it out yet, 2 month back order, now high wind). Construction looks very similar, but slightly better on Auquaglide. The Aquaglide is about 5 lbs. lighter. I like the way the Blackfoot is designed better, got the Fasttrack for carrying the 50 lb. dog due to the "Gator Skin" coating on area around seat area. We got them to travel w/ 5 th. wheel. I do think the weight rating was w/o seat, paddle or bag.